1. Create an IAM policy for the stegosoc access, with the permission for ec2
instances with AmazonEC2RoleforSSM and AmazonEC2FullAccess. Follow the
below? ? screens
Go to Add user in IAM and fill in with a desired username and select programmatic
access in the access type and click on next permission.
In the permission page select Attach existing policies directly and choose AmazonEC2FullAccess and AmazonEC2RoleforSSM and click on Next Review.
Review the data and click on Create User.
In the complete page you will see the user is create and it has a “Access key ID” “Secret access key” make of note of
this in a secure place, to add the Access key ID and Secret access key in the StegoSOC Dashboard.
2. After logging into the StegoSoc portal choose Amazon web services button to launch your hound server on AWS.
3. Now enter your IAM role and accesskey and secrete key that was created in you AWS account and click submit.
4. Now follow the form, which is provided with the required information to launch the houndserver.
5. Now the Hound server is launched and connected to the StegoSoc Portal.